There are a lot of things to consider when it comes to facial treatments especially in a place with weather like that of the UAE. But Icon Clinic – Abu Dhabi has everything that you need when it comes to facials. It’s important for your skin to be well moisturized and hydrated and these facials at Icon Clinic in Abu Dhabi will help you do just that.
Different Types of Facial Treatments at Icon Clinic – Abu Dhabi
Icon Clinic has a wide range of facials to choose from that can really do wonders for your skin. Here are the types of facial treatments that we are offering at Icon Clinic – Abu Dhabi:
HydraCool Plus Facials
HydraCool Plus Facials is just one of the great facial treatments available at Icon Clinic in Abu Dhabi. It is our newest client’s favorite facial treatment that uses the power of hydrotherapy combined with ultrasound energy and hyaluronic acid to detoxify, deep cleanse, and rejuvenate skin from within.
Unlike other ordinary facial treatments, HydraCool® Plus Facial Treatment infuses vitamins and minerals into the skin, which increases the amount of oxygen in the skin to deliver a distinct glow and regenerate the skin’s natural elasticity.
The HydraCool Plus Facial treatment consists of two central elements:
- Hydracool, a new cutting-edge, multi-functional device that harnesses the power of water to cleanse and refresh the skin, using a series of tools, including ultrasound.
- Skin Rejuvenation System (SRS) consists of magic e-CO2 gel and creams that promise to work at a deep cellular level.
HydraCool Plus Facials treatment also includes a derma-rolling process that ensures absorption of serums and vitamins to the deepest layers of your skin.
Benefits of HydraCool Plus Facials
HydraCool Plus Facials use a patented and innovative system to rehydrate and provide nutrients to your skin. It uses advanced technology that combines 8 functions into 1, from OxyJet® peels for a deep clean to ultrasound for impressive lifting and firming.
Here are the benefits of HydraCool Plus Facial for you:
- Cleanse the skin
- Activate cells
- Reduce blackheads
- Reduce pore size
- Rejuvenate skin fibers
- Prevent skin aging process
- Tighten the skin pore
- Prevent acne
- Collagen and elastin fiber regeneration
- Radiofrequency lifts, tighten & contour
- Improves moisture retention & cellular metabolism
Overall, HydraCool Plus Facial is one of the best inexpensive anti-aging treatments that refreshes and smooths out wrinkles while clearing up blemishes, spots, acne, sun damage or any other skin issues you may have. It also provides better absorption of skincare products used after the facial. This will help reduce fine lines by removing dead skin cells and will help to prevent future damage from occurring.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment or simply Chemical Peeling is a type of facial treatment that uses a chemical solution to remove the outer layer of skin. It is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment used to rejuvenate the look and feel of the skin. The result is smoother, more radiant and younger-looking skin. Many people use chemical peel treatment to optimize the HydraCool Plus Facial treatment outcome and achieve a smoother and more radiant complexion. Chemical Peels can be performed on your face, as well as your neck area and hands.
Common Skin Problems That Can be Treated with Chemical Peel:
It is commonly used to treat:
- Sun-damaged or wrinkled skin
- Enlarged pores and acne scars
- Freckles, melasma spots (facial brown patches caused by hormonal changes)
- Lines around the mouth and eyes
- Under-eye circles (dark shadows under lower eyelid area)
Chemical Peel is an extremely useful procedure for anyone looking to remove the outer layer of skin and treat wrinkles, blemishes, brown spots or other facial imperfections. It is most effective for those who have a moderate amount of damage to their skin.
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
Mesotherapy Skin Treatment
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical procedure for the face, neck and hands based on injections of a pre-determined mix of vitamins, enzymes, hormones and plant extracts directly into the skin to rejuvenate and tighten loose skin, as well as remove excess fats.
Mesotherapy treatments are carried out with the right expertise in formulation and application by highly trained professionals and are very safe as they do not make use of any invasive methods or surgery.
Benefits of Mesotherapy Application
Mesotherapy Skin Treatment can be used to:
- Face wrinkles and lines
- Remove fats in the face, arms, legs, hips, thighs, stomach and buttocks
- Reduce Cellulite
- Tighten Loose Skin
- Lighten Pigmented Skin
- Treat Alopecia, hair loss condition
Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelets-Rich Plasma (or PRP) is a type of blood therapy that uses a person’s own blood plasma to treat many conditions, including hair loss. Blood is removed from your arm and spun in a centrifuge machine to separate out the platelets (blood cells rich in growth factors) which are injected into the scalp with a fine needle. The main advantage of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment is that it’s less painful than other ways to get PRP done, such as with an injection gun or syringe.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy can be used for:
- Hair regrowth – It may help stimulate hair follicles and increase their ability to grow new hair, especially on the front of your head where you have lost most or all of your original hairline.
- Skin facelifts – It may help tighten the skin, smooth fine lines, and encourage regeneration of soft tissue.
- Stretch marks – It may help prevent further stretch marks from forming or make existing ones fade faster in people with a history of weight gain or pregnancy.
- Scar treatment – It has shown healing properties in treating scars caused by burns and surgery like facelifts or breast reconstruction.
- Wound healing – PRP treatments reportedly accelerate wound healing after facelift procedures, laser resurfacing (which removes some skin), acne scar treatment, injuries to the face and scalp, hair transplants and other plastic surgeries as well as diabetic foot ulcers.
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is an effective way to combat hair loss conditions. PRP has been proven time and time again to help with nearly all types of alopecia, including frontal fibrosing alopecia (FFA), male-pattern baldness (MPB) and female-pattern baldness (FPB).
Benefits of Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
There are lots of benefits for getting Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for your skin, but here are the most common benefits:
- Increase Collagen Production
- Reduced Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Tighter, Firmer Skin
- Improved Moisture Retention
- Enhanced Skin Tone and Texture
- Triggers Natural Hair Growth
- Increase Blood Supply to the Hair Follicle
Ultherapy: Skin Tightening and Lifting Treatment
Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared non-invasive facelift alternative that provides immediate results and can improve the signs of aging in many areas of your face including the neck area. Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to heat the deep layers of your skin, causing them to tighten and smooth and essentially jump-starts your own body’s process to produce natural collagen.
The facial massage is fast (lasting only about 20 minutes), and most people will immediately see noticeable differences in their skin’s texture and tone. Patients also report an improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, hollows under the eyes, deep cheek creases and any sag or bags below the lower eyelids as well as jawline definition.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- Safe. The only natural facial treatment approved by the FDA.
- Non-surgical. Ultherapy uses ultrasound techniques, so surgery is not needed.
- No Downtime. Because Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment, you can go back to your normal routine after your session, which only lasts about 15-30 minutes.
- Natural-Looking. Ultherapy does not use fillers, so you won’t see the unnatural fullness or lines that are common with facelifts or other surgical facelift treatments.
- Long-Lasting Results. Because your body produces its natural collagen, you can expect results to last up to 2 years. Though it is recommended to repeat treatment every 6 months to maximize collagen production.
If you are looking for a facial to make your skin looking younger, Icon Clinic – Abu Dhabi can help you with a variety of facial services that we have in our clinic. Icon Clinic staffs consist of skin care specialists who have more than 20+ years of experience in the field of aesthetic dermatology and anti-aging medicine.
Stay fresh and beautiful, Abu Dhabi!